FREE LEGAL GUIDES
What To Do When a Loved One Dies
Share This Page
There is never a good time to talk about death. But, after a loved one dies, there are many emotional, financial, and legal needs that must be considered. Some of these matters will be taken care of immediately while other matters may take months to complete. At Frame & Frame, our Maryland probate attorneys have been helping families with these difficult situations for over 65 years. This free legal guide provides an overview of the resources and materials we have found most helpful to assist you with the estate and probate processes in Maryland.
Download the Free Guide and learn:
- 8 Things to do immediately when someone dies
- What to do if you have or don’t have a will
- The tasks that should be accomplished within the first two weeks of death
- The critical information that must be gathered
- Questions to help determine if probate is necessary
- Legal items that need to be addressed during the probate process
- How to handle creditor claims after a loved one passes
If there are family dynamics that further complicate your situation, the Maryland probate attorneys at Frame & Frame can provide legal guidance and assist with the various items required to ensure that the estate is closed in accordance with Maryland law.
You’ll also learn how a Maryland probate attorney can make the probate process less time-consuming for you and/or the Executor of the estate.
If you have additional questions, or would like to schedule a private consultation, contact us today!